Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the bento bag

~ My One n Only Bento Bag ~


hmm...not sure if it's clear for u to see, auntjo. u need me to take any other angle? the bag is basically like this and just nice looking when u put in ur bento set.
ya, sue was telling me how nice if my sister still fly to Japan and can get more of this bag(s) from 100 Yen Shop there. i bet they sure have more things to sell than the outlets here. :) i'll go crazy then!!!! Hahahahaha....

a short note to my sis here. Cheh, never knew this bag u bought so many years ago can go so handy with my current
interest in bento-ing. thanks cheh. i'm so so so so so so lucky......(i really am)

btw, so sorry for my late post, ya. heheeh..i remember to do it. just can't find time to snap it and put it up in my blog. hope u can get an idea of how this is made. :)

5 comments:

stargal said...

yeah... this bag is really nice! i'll surely find one day to make one. one day lar... one day.........

Emily said...

if we cannot find it in the shops, we can sew it mah...

Now, Mona... may I borrow it for the weekend ? LOL!

Emily said...

Actually Mona,

I found a site showing how to make the bag (will try and forward u the link later - when I find it again!)...

You only need to take more pics of the top of the bag which is different from the other bag... the two strap - how they are joined.. - thats the only difference.

Tks for posting pictures of your lovely pink bag!

Mona said...

sure..sure..auntjo. later i go home and take the pic again..side, top, bottom, left, right, back, front... :)

Emily said...

here we are! Enjoy!

http://mybentolunch.com/2008/04/bento-kinkachu-tutorial.html