Friday, November 21, 2008

Bento # 8


hhaaaha...yayaya...my rice, curry chicken and vege bento still didn't make it!!!! hahaha...but i did bring bento to work today. all coz of last nite rain and i feel so wanna drink soupy thing for my stomach and so i went to Carrefour, Sri Petaling, craving for the vegetarian herbal noodle at Ahimsa...mmmmmm...sluurrppp.....so, i ate myself there a hot hot herbal soup with noodle, then since i'm there already, why not *wink wink* just tapao their delicious fried rice for tomorrow bento...kekeekke...good...no no no....great idea and share it with sue... Kakakakakakaka... sue was in her cello practice when i have this idea in my head. kekekeke...kakakakak...then go back and tell her must SHARE with me.

so...and then i must be pretty hungry just now i forgot to take pic before i consume 'half' of my bento....opppssss....
but still manage to get a 'half pic' of it. really yummmy the vegetarian fried rice, betul tak sue? betul tak sue? kekekee
as i completing this blog...i also finishing my bento liao... :)

nice meal..... *burp burp*... heheh..excuse me... :)

2 comments:

stargal said...

soli hor, this is not 'half rice' hor! this is 'quarter rice' hor! :P

thanks for sharing the rice with me... very yummy! *muaks*

Mona said...

aiya, ppl hungry mah. then after eat awhile then i realized i forgot to do something..akakaka...imagine, i stop and take pic of it. kakakaka....

no problemlah, my dear. it's my pleasure. sayang u sementara masih tinggal sebumbung. :)