Friday, October 31, 2008

ya, i've been busy

ya, i've been busy since the last postlar. busy with what? busy with my convocation, my family is here and now only start to get back to my own schedule. nice having them here tho short trip. too bad, my youngest brother, A can't join us in the family pic. J too. :(

anyway, have not been 'hardworking' to post in my blog. hmm...what have i been doing ah???? the whole deepavali weekend holiday...hmmmmm....okay okay, i've been lazying around, taking my sweet time at home alone coz housemates all tak ada.

ok ok, will start to post again. and ya, i'm *going*...really wanna go lar...must stress *going...is going...am going* to the Terry Fox Run this Sunday. :) Wish me luck. Hope i won't pengsan there..kekekeek....



2 comments:

stargal said...

won't pengsan lar. it's open air, ok?

Mona said...

crowded mah...... :(
anyway, still beria-ia wanna go la...