Thursday, October 09, 2008

a treat for two

...saw this delicious strawberry tart at Sun Moulin when i was choosing the cake ( did i choose ah?) and first thing comes into my mind is to share it with Sue and housemate, P. Such delicious looking tart, i'm sure it's a droolssssss.
pricey a bit for a price of tart but who cares....kekeekeek...i told Sue, i'm only coming ONCE a YEAR, so, i ordered THREE (of coz me includedlar) to be packed separately for Sue, P and myself... Kekeekek...
Decided to have it during the tea break 3.30pm but was too busy with works and my heavy breakfast really keep me full full until i totally forgot about my tart.
So now, it's still in the fridge. Sitting comfortably in the box. Later (Oppsss..it's midnite already) ....hmmmmm....later i'll still have a bit of it before i go to sleep. Glad both Sue and P like it. It really smell nice and sweet and very the strawberrish (i'm drooling now)....hahahahaha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I'm drooling!!!

Hey, why u neva think of me?! :( Anyhow, I'm not ur housemates hor..so, who bother? *sob sob*

Just put in some comment to show that I've visited ur blog! Good job, buddy!

Mona said...

hehehe.....it's really a yummerrsss.
:) a bit priceylar, tapi takpelah, setahun sekali.

thanks for visiting my blog. :)

stargal said...

san, dun jeles hor! it was so mouth-wateringly yummy! *slurp* hehehe... saja wanna kacau u! ;)

but we won't be doing this for long, when someone moves out! *sob* so just enjoy it while it lasts...

stargal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

:( ya...when someone moves out....but
not so fastlah...not so fastlah.

Anonymous said...

Hmmph! Nvm. I'll get it for myself!..haha.

Not jeles la. But I'm happy for u guys. Very harmonious housemates! Hope that it won't end that soon coz it's very convinient for me to catch up with u guys. :)

Emily said...

Weiiii! No bento updates ah? You got a fan waiting!

stargal said...

her whole family's down in kl, so she's bz entertaining! keke...