Monday, October 06, 2008

Bento # 5

Heheh.....so this is the look of my bento! I never show before hor....this is how i pack my bento to work. :) The pinky bag bought from my sister all the way from Japan (100 Yen Shop)This is exactly the same fried rice as Sue. Heheeh..we share-share mah. Hehehe....its delicious and most comment said about the fried rice is it looks nice.......
So, with the so called 'luxury' i can wake up and prepare bento before i go to work coz my office is so near to my place, i boiled the crabstick, microwaved some chicken nuggets (courtesy of another housemate - P), microwaved ham and added pretty neatly the colour combination...ehehehe....some salad vege and tomato. PERFECT! Haha, i am beginning to think more and more things are added into my bento and i'm not really 'dieting'......

So far still enjoying bento-ing coz thinking about what to have for tomorrow and figuring out the arrangement...heheheh still looking forward to it.

8 comments:

stargal said...

eh, today oredi thursday... still posting on monday's bento??? so where's today's?

Mona said...

still under construction....kekeke..

mai ah nee larrrr.....

stargal said...

hehehe... okok. no pressure lar... just take it easy. just tak sabar wanna see ur bento today.

Emily said...

Hey! Very nice indeed!

Emily said...

BTW Mona... can show picture of the bag properly ?..... want to see how it look like! so can copy cat sewing

stargal said...

uh oh! auntyjo on the prowl for more bento gear again! hehe... but that bag is really very cute! Mona has asked me to copy cat sew one for myself too!

Mona said...

sure auntyjo...i'll take a closer picture of the bag and post it in my next blog. :)

hehehe...sue very the suka it. :)

Emily said...

Not only Sue suka it, gua pun very suka it! Hurry up with those pictures! LOL! Kamsiah!