Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sun Moulin Cake - Celebrating A Birthday


Last year, 8th Oct I happened to be around KLCC for a gathering and so I dropped by at this Sun Moulin with one of my friend, MG to buy this exact same birthday cake for HIM. This year, I purposely go back to the same shop with Sue because I really think it's yummy........ Well last year I paid more for this cake than this year, hmmmm....wonder why is it so when everything else is getting more expensive. Anyway, it's still a yummerss.......

Thumbs Ups!!!!

8 comments:

stargal said...

so did mr. dd realized it's the same one as last year? hehe...

Anonymous said...

I was wondering whether Mon going to buy the same cake for years to come? Since it's getting cheaper.. :)

Mona said...

sue, he didn't! he even give me heart attack 3 times!

1) last year u bought the cake @ midvalley, rite?
2) last year cake was triangle shape, rite?
3) chocolate flavour, rite?

(this proves he forgot already lar)

Mona said...

Wei...dun say until i so cheapskate ler...but i really dun mind going back there again.

Anonymous said...

No problem la..since he can't remember. So, u can go back there again every year..dun have to crack ur head too much to think of wat cake to buy. :)

Mona said...

but i think he will remember liao after this. akakakaka....hope can get other cake from Sun Moulin lar..

stargal said...

har? aiyo... he really forgot or pretend one? then u should pull his ear and say, "faster say which gal bought a chocolate triangle cake from midvalley for u? coz it sure wasn't me!" kekeke... see next time he'll remember or not! :P i'm so bad...

eh, is he reading ur blog? sure he's hating me like mad now, coz keep teaching u all these things. keke...

Mona said...

ya....i reacted exactly like u said! kakakaka....pull the ear somemore. :)

nolah...he's not reading. he dunno i blogging. :P