Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Precious With His New Friends


my precious....my little precious. he is my precious. and i got two new friends for him. hahahah...he must be thinking, "Hey common....my friends are the Poohs familylar." Kekekekek....
I got these mickey and minnie cushion at Watson, ya, ya, ya...i'm one of those who really go and pay RM29.90 for each of this Disney face. :) it's in my car now, with me everyday, go everywhere i go. cute, isn't it? well, it's not really huggable coz....it's just not huggable lar...but can be a seat cushion if u wan, but aiyooo..who would wan to sit on Mickey or Minnie face????

mum and sis saw it and say it's cute too. sis say should have get another pair to put in her house. hmmm....no wonder i dun feel the guilt of spending RM60 for something i can't fill my stomach with. kekekeke.....we are so sisters. kekekekek...

No comments: