Thursday, February 19, 2009

christmas gift for Hayden


old forgotten post about the Christmas gift i get for Hayden last year. aduiii.....so long already. another Christmas is coming. i dun think he still play with the Barneylar. in fact, he kinda 'dislike' all the toys i bought for himler. At first, i bought him a clown called Jack from Memory Lane. Such cute, soft toys for him but inside of cuddle it, he will push it away, throw it, step on it, sit on it, lie on it, just not fond of it no matter how u play with Jack and show him how soft Jack is. Hmmmppp..i should get a picture of Jack here. dunno how is Jack now....maybe abandoned in a corner with the toys he don't play anymore. Wuuuwuuuwuuu......

ok, why Barney? aiyo..which kids dun like this purple monster who can sing and dance. since my sister told me that he like the song "I Love You, You Love Me,.....bla bla bla " by Barney, and i go and search for this singing Barney at Jusco. Coincidently He really sings this song.....so....so...i buy lar of coz. Barney life is must better than Jack. at least when i was in Singapore, i can see Hayden pushing the button at his leg and he will start singing. a bit sukalar, but still not very very sukalar. so difficult to buy gift for a 2 yrs old kid, eh?

later i must ask my sister how is Barney and Jack in Singapore.

oh ya..this was LAST year Christmas gift, so looks like another Christmas is coming up, so i must crack my head again to think what to buy for my little Hayden.

any idea to share?

3 comments:

stargal said...

adui... christmas present, but post abt it in feb, then publish it in dec!!! pengsan...

but i dun like barney ler!!! buy him sesame street stuff! the cute shoes we saw in gardens!

Mona said...

oh ya neh....now he is wearing the CARS crocs with all the CARS characters on his little red crocs. i dunno whether he fancy sesame street or not ler. he dun watch sesame street lar or should i say my sister didn't expose sesame street to him. He watch;

1. Wall-E
2. Monster Inc.
3. Gibli Ponyo (dunno correct or not)
4. Up
5. .....

Cracking my head lar.....

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4 Card[/url] DS NetSurf)