Thursday, January 29, 2009

my blogs gone S-T-I-L-L

Haven't been blogging since.....emmm...since...aiyo...can't even remember when is the last date i posted my last blog for 2008. its 2009 now...Ox Year...niu nian...tahun lembu... :) now actually enjoying my long holiday back in my hometown. kakakaak....kakaakka.....kaakakakak...(ok, enuf)...everyday just laze around....eating mummy's cookies, cookings and just everything on the dinning table. the luxury of home sweet home. no place better than home. indeed true. don't have to worry about what's up for lunch or dinner. meals are always ready served...basically just have to open mouth saja. kakakak..kakakaka....hence, putting some weight...errr..means fat lar....coz can't control lah...all the cookies, the cakes, the foods, even the rice back home taste so much better. :)

yeah, new resolution for new year...emmm....how about my old one..have i achieved the old one? let me think................
a few. one....a few.....ohhh..only one. kakaka....so, how to make new one when old one has yet to be completedler...betul tak? so, just going to 'bring forward' hahahaha...can we do that....ok ok, i can i can. just 'bring forward' those 'unachieved' resolution to this year and hopefully i can achieve it pretty soon. must give myself a time frame lar...kenot like this lar.......hmm....ok ok...


i'll name a few;
- continue doing 'something' that i have stopped since i took my master 2 yrs back. now that i've graduated, i should get back to this.
- one big task - get it done by May 2009
- hehehe...something i think i just can't manage lar....but i will still try again.
- the unsolved matters
- .......................................................................... ASAP

hahahaha....my resolutions sound so mysterious. kakakakakaka....but i'll see to it to happen lar. sure sure sure. tell myself i MUST....i CAN...i WILL... :)

ok. short one to start my 2009 blog. since i'm enjoying my holiday now back in hometown, i hope i'll have more time to start blogging again. heheheeh..... hope so hope so...


1 comment:

Emily said...

weiii, i kena tipu by this posting. got many posting before this!