Friday, September 26, 2008

Bento # 3:
Last nite, me and my housemates order in Nando's. I think i got too hungry, i can't finish all the chicken even though it's just quarter chicken and 2 side dishes. Normally i'll finish it all and feeling just nice. Maybe because it was order in, the flavour of it got blend somehow. So, i have leftovers for my Bento # 3. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!
It was quite hard to wake up today but still i woke up to make my bento. Hmm....forgot to use my planner hence i wasted about 5 minutes in the kitchen wondering what else to add into my bento....*wink wink*....
Then finally decided to have some "add-on" dishes upon what i already have. (OMG! How to loose weight ah??)
Egg (is a must) and then got this idea to fry my rice with garlic spread, just to make the rice smell (Garlic Spread expiring Sept-08 - courtesy of Sue again) Hahahah...so, i'm helping her to finish it off.

After fry my rice, let it cool off before packed into my container. At the same time, preparing tuna bread with eggs for DD breakfast. :)

Wow...my bento is getting more n more "packed" or should i say more "congested". I just stuff everything i wan to have into the poor small container n make it as tightly-packed as possible. Kekekeke...

And my blog is getting longer too. Yeah!

Noon, i heat my stuff and start to enjoy my lunch. It's nice (i mean the garlic rice, chicken, sausage, za chai...) Haha..actually all is nice. Looks dry but it's quite moist. :)

Really enjoying myself doing this every morning.

6 comments:

stargal said...

first ever commenter! hehehe...

finally... (hehe... like the song!), u let me see ur blog!

eh, good progress with the bento! it's a good way to save money and cut back on wastage! and also get to use those cute bento boxes! kekeke...

eh, thanks for helping me finish my 'about to expire' food... we're always wasting food like that!

k lar... this is getting a bit long liao. lastly, welcome to the blogsphere! ;)

Mona said...

thanks for being my 1st ever commenter! Kekekek.....

still very new here. will start to blog more (*wink *wink)

:)

Emily said...

You are doing fabulously! No worries!

Mona said...

thanks emily!
i'll start to blog more. :)

Peony said...

u r doing well, keep up the gd job :)

Mona said...

heheh..i'll try to keep up with this blogging-bento world... :)