Monday, September 22, 2008

Bento # 1:
It's actually not my 1st bento bcoz i've been packing breakfast (n later become my brunch) since... emmm....since.......dunno when ler....but i've never take picture of it and blog about it...until my commate-coursemate-unimate-housemate-xcolleauge (sue) intro me to this Bento-Ing World. It somehow got me hooked up n now, i'm taking picture of it n will start to blog about it liao.

Just a short one for my 1st bento blog.
(Cincai Porridgy cooked by sue, vege pickles and fried eggs)
It's kinda delicious i must say. :)




2 comments:

Emily said...

BTW who's DD?

Looking forward to your first bento for DD!

Mona said...

Hahaha....secret secret *wink wink*

But due to the nature of DD's work, i can't make traditional bento (rice, meat, vege) for DD. i can only make sandwiches for DD. So far, DD's enjoying it. :)