Thursday, July 23, 2009

i slept the sleep of the just

just the other night, two nights ago, good bf of mine was telling me stories abt ghosts. ya, must be thinking are we lack of topic for our conversation? nope. practically we just talk about anything and our conversation never ends. one thing good about it, we explore each others' experiences and knowlegde about things we do not know. ok ok, get back to the title of this blog. the reason i'm posting this. i slept for the poor 2 hrs or so i think or maybe i'm awake all the while coz i remember all the little little ding-ling-dong-klick-klac-klock-ping-pong-piang-tik-tiak-tiok sound in my room when i lay myself on my bed. can't sleep simply because of the stories he told me. suddenly the image, the gory face, the long hair, the white robe, the nails, the eerie sound, u name it....Juon, Dark Water, One Missed Call....watsoever ghost movie i've heard about suddenly come right back to me. into my head. all the shadow, the image appear here and there and i just can't make it disappear. once i closed my eyes, it's there...i open, it's gone. yayayaya, call me stupid coz i know it's not real, but still............

so nice of my good bf to describe the story so vividly to me while we're having roti pisang and teh tarik at one of the mamak stall in Puchong. he is just describing what he heard and merely just sharing, i suppose. little that he knows, his gf got hooked with the stories and can't stop her 'creative' imagination. grrrrr...grrrrr.....blame him for the ghost story telling which lead to a sleepless night for me though i did give some interest and support when he was telling the story. "And then....." "And then...." "And then...." and he goes on and on and on because the listener is interested to listen mah. can't put all blame into himlar, i'm part to be blamed also.

good bf of mine decided no more ghost story telling for me anymore. he say i'm too imaginative. :)

No comments: