Friday, December 19, 2008

~ misushi ~

'misushi'

my bad, :( didn't post about this earlier la. i think it's about few months ago liao when mum make this sushi for me when she came to KL for my convocation. aiyooo...can u imagine that...last Oct until now. And only now i post about it.

ya, simple sushi she made as she starts to make sushi for my dad and brother at home and they become 'phobia' when my mum mention sushi because she's making it everyday!!! Practice makes perfect mah. :D
so, when she knows she is coming to KL, she wan me to have a taste of her 'misushi' and ya, i brought it to work with a saucer to put the wasabi, packed in my bento box and ta-dah..........it's nice coz it's home make mah...no no no, coz it's mum's make. :) that sound much better.

she just put cucumber, crabstick and hahaha...she added (new recipe)....sausage into the sushi. Hehehe...improvised recipe....thus, i call it 'misushi'.....

hmmmm...........she seldom make nowadays neh. i think the hobby fades or my dad and brother begging her to give them a break. Kakaakka........the ironic luxury of having mum's cooking everyday.

No comments: